My guest for this episode is Dahlia El Gazzar, who lives and works out of Melrose Massachusetts in the USA.
Dahlia is the owner of Dahlia + Agency, brand + experience + marketing agency.
With more than a decade of experience in the meetings and events sector, working on both the professional planning side and as an association collaborator, Dahlia is known as the coffee-fuelled ‘go-to’ source for trendsetting solutions, event tech news, and professional branding expertise.
Dahlia has featured in a number of whose who lists in the event industry including.
- Best Event Tech Evangelist: Event Tech Live 2022
- Most Influential Women in Event Tech: BizBash 2021
- Eventex 100 Top Influencers in Events Industry 2020
- Smart Meetings Magazine 2019 Smartest Women in the Industry – Hall of Fame
- Top 500 People in Events by BizBash 2019
- Top 25 women in the meetings industry list by Meetings & Conventions Magazine
The wide ranging conversation includes;
- Why event organisers fear change?
- The importance of trusting the new talent in your organization
- How organisers get over the fear and embrace creating new event experiences?
- What should event marketers be doing less of and more of?
- Dahlia's views on the trends in event technology
- Why Dahlia believes it’s a golden age for freelancers and independent contractors in the event industry
- What Dahlia loves most about working in the events industry
- The biggest lessons learnt over the course of her career
The Dan Assor Show Headline Sponsor is Jonas Event Technology - an award-winning event registration supplier for organisers of trade shows, exhibitions and conferences.
The Dan Assor Show Venue Sponsor is conference and exhibition venue, Business Design Centre which has just become B Corp Certified, showing it’s high standards of social and environmental impact.
The Dan Assor Show supporters:
Tarsus Group https://www.tarsus.com/
Nineteen Group https://www.nineteengroup.com/
Contact me for supporter and sponsorship opportunities