Hyve Group Plc is an international organiser of exhibitions and conferences. The Group organises over 130 trade exhibitions and conferences each year in 14 countries and employs over 1,200 staff in 17 offices worldwide
Jo Rabbett, is Group Head of Talent, at Hyve, and in this podcast she discusses;
- How she leads the initiatives which will support the Group’s people ambitions - to expand learning and development opportunities, to amplify the employee voice, to enhance reward and to champion inclusivity.
- Strategies employed to hire, develop & retain talent.
- How to make Hyve a great place to work.
- Views on the talent pool available to the exhibitions industry.
- How Hyve are recruiting from outside of the exhibition industry to attract candidates with skills designed to continue Hyve's stated objective of becoming an omnichannel business.
- How Hyve tackle implementing employee initiatives across a business with 1,200+ employees in several regions in the world.