This week I spoke with Laura Shapiro, Portfolio Director of CloserStill Media, and President of Women in Exhibitions Chapter (UK).
Laura has been working at global business exhibitions organiser CloserStill Media for over 11 years, rising through the ranks from a Sales Manager to Portfolio Director, where she leads an multi award-winning portfolio of 12 medical trade shows. Laura sits on a number of the AEO working groups and most recently became the President of Women in Exhibition UK Chapter.
- Developing a career in the exhibitions industry and how to build your personal profile
- The challenges of, and tips on running a portfolio of shows
- How to successfully launch a new event and brand extension
- How to keep up with the changing demands of exhibitors and attendees
- How to build and maintain community relationships
- How to be successful at sales
- The importance of empowering women in the UK industry, whilst helping to nurture the next generation of female leaders
The Dan Assor Show official venue sponsor is carbon neutral conference and exhibition centre, BDC London, who are currently setting their sights on reaching net zero before 2030. https://www.businessdesigncentre.co.uk/
The Dan Assor Show supporters:
Tarsus Group https://www.tarsus.com/
Nineteen Group https://www.nineteengroup.com/