This week I spoke with Josh King, Sales & Marketing Director, emc3. emc3 produce game-changing experiences powered by strategy, content and creativity, underpinned by their commitment to a sustainable future for events, to make every moment count.
The conversation includes;
- How Josh entered the events industry, and his role at emc3
- Where to begin when building an event concept
- What makes a good event?
- Marketing tactics & strategies we can use to mobilise an audience
- The future of events, including how the metaverse & NFTs will impact the way we connect with audiences
- How to implement a company culture, vision & values, & retaining talent
- Climbing the Career ladder & staying motivated whilst working for a business for a long period of time
- How can we create a sustainable events framework?
- Use of social media to help build a personal & business brand
- What is the best event Josh has attended & why?
- What 3 things Josh would take to a desert island