This week I spoke with Jim McGinty, MD Western Europe Middle East Turkey & Africa at Foundry, formerly IDG Communications, a company that sits at the intersection of media and marketing—to drive technology adoption all around the world. Foundry run a diverse mix of events for high-quality technology audiences ranging from intimate round tables to large conferences and awards.
The conversation includes;
• Jim's career
• IDG Communications name change to Foundry, and what it means for its customers
• How to stay relevant and keep up with the latest trends in Technology
• The event landscape post pandemic
• The value of brands when serving a community
• Industry Recruitment
• Jim's Desert Island Picks!